- 100g Hokkaido buckwheat flour
- A pinch of salt
- 100ml water
- 100ml milk
- 10g honey
- 5 eggs
- 8 slices of Hokkaido bacon
- 1 piece of Hokkaido cheddar
- 4 pieces of Hokkaido asparagus
- 2 pieces of tomato
- Some fresh parsley
Serving size: 4 people
- Combine the buckwheat flour, salt, honey, 4 eggs and mix.
- Add the water and milk a little at a time, and mix well until the mixture is no longer lumpy (let it rest for 1 hour if time allows).
- Heat a frying pan, and coat with butter. Spread the batter thinly in the frying pan.
- When the batter becomes dry and crispy, crack an egg into the middle and add the bacon and cheese on top.
- Wrap the crepe and bake in the oven until cheese melts.
Download recipe here