In The Spotlight: a first look at Club Med Magna Marbella
Imagine yourself in the south of Spain: a region where culture, amazing food, stunning beaches and more are following the vibrant spanish rythm…
At the edge of Andalusia, Magna Marbella is a cool oasis protected by the Sierra Blanca mountains. Take the roads dotted with whitewashed villages and gaze at olive trees as far as the eye can see and discover the cultural and natural heritage of the beautiful region of Andalusia.
Discover more below about the destination and this new Spanish resort opening Marbella in 2020.
The new resort Club Med Magna Marbella is perfectly situated for exploring Andalusia's historic cities. Here are some places you can explore from the resort to become imbued with the Spanish culture:
Discover our resorts
Club Med Magna Marbella is a stunning building with planted structural elements, in the middle of twelve hectares of terraced gardens. With a very modern design of bedrooms, bars, restaurants, spa and relaxation zones, the resort blend in with the mountain background. The resort also includes 5 pools to enjoy, including a **Zen Zone **with an adults-only pool.
The rooms are all in the same helix-shaped building. With 10 storeys, it offers spectacular views of the sea, mountains and city.
Spanish food is a must when you visit Marbella. From paella to pescado, we're obsessed with the food from Spain. With a Sangria glass in hand, some tapas, and Spanish wine-tasting: your taste buds will travel too!
Curious to know more? Get prepared for the new Club Med Magna Marbella in Spain here !
- Séville: capital of southern Spain's Andalusia region, the city is famous for its AlcÃ¡zar castle, Plaza de EspaÃ±a, the bell tower La Giralda, its grand arches and river banks.
- Ronda: set dramatically above a deep gorge offer magnificent views over the surroundings.
- CÃ¡diz: magnificent coastal city poking into the Atlantic Ocean.
- CÃ³rdoba: Roman city to discover the fascinating history through the Mosque, the Alcazar and the Medina.
- Malaga: port city where you can explore the ruins and various beaches.
Younger guests will love the new family waterpark!
Parents and couples can relax in a stylish zen zone with an adult's only pool and bar next to a tranquil meditation and yoga gardens.
Families can enjoy different activities together like paddle tennis, flying trapeze, archery and more.