Discover our resorts in Turkey
Enjoy a luxury All-Inclusive Europe holiday with no hassle whatsoever when you travel with Club Med. The climate in Turkey holiday destinations can vary hugely depending on where you choose to take your European break. Coastal areas enjoy a Mediterranean climate with hot, dry summers and mild, wet winters. Inland areas tend to experience much more severe weather, with sharply contrasting seasonal temperatures, and especially harsh winters.
Sun, sea, sand and lots to do makes Turkey the perfect choice for holidays with the family
- Perfect for family summer holidays and cultural getaways
- Enrol the kids in a Flying Trapeze school
- Visit the narrow streets and historical ruins of Anatlya
- Enjoy the buzzing, friendly atmosphere of a local coffeehouse.
- Explore the Taurus mountains with a 4x4 Safari adventure
- Sail along the turquoise coast in a traditional wooden caïque
Enjoy effortless luxury and Mediterranean climates with our all-inclusive holidays to Turkey. Choose from a range of adventures across land and water or find your perfect oasis where everyone can chill out. Unforgettable experiences, vast sea views and beaches that stretch for miles: it’s all yours.
Our Turkey holidays offer everything. There’s water sports aplenty and a multitude of other activities from tennis to archery. Take a day trip to bustling, history-packed Istanbul and wonder at the vast domes of the Hagia Sophia. Explore the fascinating Beldibi Cave and its prehistoric ruins. Or hop on a cable car to the top of Tahtali mountain and experience the amazing views.
From the dazzling blue sea to golden beaches and deep tans, family holidays in Turkey are a multicoloured paradise. Walk the bustling streets of Kemer, testing your haggling skills in fascinating shops full of trinkets. Board a ship for an amazing sea adventure to discover the sunken city of Simena. Or ride horses through a countryside abundant with rich aromas and ancient trees.
- Flying time: 11 hours
- Time difference: -5 hours
- Currency: Turkish Lira
- Best time to visit: June - September
- Well known for: Beautiful nature and beaches - historical places
- Languages: Turkish